There are three important events coming soon. If you attend, please let us know your experience.
* World Sustainable Energy Days, February 28 – March 3, Wels, Austria
There are still a few days left to register for the Poster Presentation at the World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) from 28 Feb. – 3 March 2023 in Wels, Austria.
The WSED are an international conference on the energy transition and climate neutrality. Each year, the entire energy transition community gathers in Wels to benefit from the comprehensive package of events and networking opportunities.
Main conference topics include:
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable energy
- Sustainable energy policies
- Industrial energy transition
- EU project results
- Climate neutrality
The theme of the energy efficiency conference is: Energy Efficiency = Energy Security.
With the energy crisis, the energy world has taken a profound shift. In 2023, the European Energy Efficiency Conference shows the critical role of energy efficiency in securing our clean energy future, and concrete policies, technologies and markets to get us there.
Take a look at the full conference programme!
Something for everyone!
Presentations, a tradeshow, networking and more. Seize the opportunity to get up-to-date information from international experts, meet and discuss with peers, and learn first-hand about latest product innovations at a tradeshow.
- Energy Efficiency Policy Conference: How REPowerEU provides new momentum for the energy transition and supports a secure, affordable and sustainable energy future.
- Industrial Energy Efficiency Conference: Fast-tracking the transition to net-zero industries!
- Innovation Workshops present research results on buildings and technologies.
- Smart E-Mobility Conference: Hear about technology, policy and market updates, and game changers for e-mobility.
- Young Energy Researchers Conference: Talented young researchers present their work. Find your next team member!
- Tradeshow: Austrian & international companies present their latest product innovations on renewable energy and energy efficiency.
You can register here.
* C4E – Central And Eastern Europe Energy Efficiency Conference, May 23-26, 2003, Šamorín, Slovakia
Due to the current geo-political situation and timing of the C4E Forum 2023, taking place after a winter with high energy prices across Europe, the main topics that will be addressed at the event are energy security, the rebuilding of Ukraine and EU policy (REPowerEU and Fit-for-55 package).
The Central & Eastern European Energy Efficiency Forum 2023 (C4E Forum 2023) will take place between the 23rd and 26th of May 2023, in the central location of Šamorín near Bratislava, Slovakia.
Information on the registration is available here.
* National Energy Efficiency Conference, May 24 and 25, Sydney Australia
The global energy system is in crisis, and the impacts are heavily felt here in Australia. As we grapple with the twin challenges of keeping energy bills affordable for businesses and households and accelerating efforts to decarbonise Australia’s economy, energy efficiency, smart energy management and electrification are more crucial than ever.
Returning to Sydney for the first time in five years, NEEC23 will bring Australia’s foremost energy efficiency experts, forward-thinking policy makers, innovative energy users, political leaders and industry trailblazers together to network, debate and create action around reducing energy bills and cutting emissions through smarter energy use.
With state and national governments aligned on the need to act, NEEC23 will focus on the crucial role of the demand side in the transition – how energy management interacts with renewable energy, storage, networks, electrification, and decarbonisation.
Electrification will play a critical role in the shift from fossil fuels in key economic sectors, including homes, commercial buildings, light transport, manufacturing and food processing. Indeed, the best evidence from around the world is demonstrating that energy efficiency and electrification will play a critical role in the decarbonisation of huge chunks of the global economy. Here in Australia, we need to get on with the big national conversation about how we get this transition done.
The Conference program features Australian and international keynote speakers, panel discussions, workshops and a lot of lively debate.
Key topics include:
- The role of energy management in electrifying Australia;
- The changing role of energy management in our transforming grid;
- The commercial models we need to retrofit 8 million homes; and
- Financing energy efficiency and electrification.
In-depth streams will explore the latest thinking on how businesses can operationalise their net zero targets, building rating tools, ‘zero emission ready.’
More information is available here.