This is just to allow a widget test etc. See widget titled “Posts by Category” for complete list of categories and count per category.
Here is a list of all of your posts that were categorized as “aviation” order from most recent to oldest.
- Move to have airlines postpone their climate obligations deflated the little ambition of the aviation’s sector climate plan, which was already “far below what is needed to avoid climate catastrophe” 4 July 2020
- International aviation emissions must be included in the government targets to reduce emissions to net zero by 2050 5 June 2020
- Prototype jet engine uses compressed air and electricity to create enough power to lift a plane in the air 5 June 2020
- Airlines are demanding the rewriting of a global agreement designed to cut aviation carbon emissions in wake of coronavirus crisis 10 April 2020
- European airlines are demanding relief from environmental taxes because of coronavirus crisis 28 March 2020
- Even the best airlines are not doing anywhere near enough to reduce their carbon footprint 28 February 2020
- Following the progress of the development of electric power planes 1 January 2018
- Aviation and the energy transition 15 December 2017
- In search of more sustainable aviation fuel 3 March 2017
- ‘Fat and slow’ aircraft may bring many benefits to remote regions 15 October 2016
- Starting to target airlines in our climate change strategies 30 July 2016
- EU less ambitious than US to regulate emissions from airplanes 30 January 2016