Add a short description here at the top of the list…
- EU green finance getting more serious
- Understanding the benefits of ISO 50001
- Blog from John A. “Skip” Laitner – As the Climate Warms, the Economy Cools—Both Driven by the Same Scale of Resource Inefficiencies
- New EEA report on better air quality throughout EU has led to significant reduction in premature deaths but almost all Europeans still suffer from air pollution
- The shipping industry will be free to continue producing more emissions for the next decade
- Pick a topic and it’s increasingly easy to predict what someone might think about it based on their opinion about another topic in that same political basket of ideologies
- Investors are pushing major European companies to make sure the “missing” costs of climate change are properly reflected in their financial statements
- The maritime industry gives considerable attention to real-time data
This first list is just the title and the list is currently set (arbitrarily) to display the most recent “8”
Option 1 would be the current home page.
Option 2 just the titles of the most recent post (“This Weeks Posts”)
Option 3 the most recent posts including a brief intro with each post.